Since our incorporation in 1969, Transitional Services, Inc. has offered adults with mental disabilities the housing and support services necessary to live successfully in the community. Services are provided to more than 400 individuals annually throughout Allegheny County.
Transitional Services, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, financial ability, marital status, disability, political affiliation, veteran's status, ethnic background, citizenship, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Our Core Values
- Integrity - doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason
- Teamwork - focusing on the goal over the role
- Communication - the interaction that fuels action and promotes growth
- Customer Service - "Doing Whatever It Takes!"
Our Guiding Principles
- Never forget why we do what we do
- Be willing to take risks
- Admit mistakes and grow from them
- Enhance teamwork through clear, open and honest communication
- Be servant-hearted in attitude and actions
- Constantly seek to promote people's rights
- Honor, value and respect others
- Lead by example
- Discover what is important to our customers
- Keep all promises
- Group Health Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Pension Plan
- Employee Term Life Coverage / Long-Term Disability
"There is always something new. The work is challenging."
"There is a sense of a team atmosphere."
"I like that the Agency is Mission driven, not driven by money."
"It's rewarding when you help someone."
"The Paid Time off is very generous."
Contact Information (employment only)
Phone: 412-461-1322 ext. 1226
Click the link below for position availability and application.